Thursday, July 16, 2015

SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON PANEL PICS & AUDIO

Jim Lujan (me) and the maestro, Bil Plympton at the Plymptoons panel.

Still us.

Us again.

I had a great time at Comic-Con this year. I didn't have a booth, so I got to enjoy the show and the town with my wife Leann. That was amazingly cool.  Speaking of cool things, I also got to co-host the Plymptoons panel on Friday. We showed the 2 minute trailer for Revengeance and a bunch of Bill Plympton's other shorts, including the world premiere of the Loneliest Stoplight (starring Patton Oswalt).  As for Revengeance, Great response! People are starting to feel the vibe, the more we show them what the vibe is. It was a good time. I really enjoyed interviewing Bill about his other films and picking his brain about his work method. Very inspiring. Looking forward to Comic-Con 2016 when we have Revengeance DONE....or right about DONE! Here is the audio recording from the 2015 San Diego Comic-Con Plymptoons Panel (via Soundcloud).

No comments: